Learning to use the potty is something to celebrate! Introduce potty training to your little one and read along as the little animal friends learn about going to the bathroom. From discovering everyone who uses the potty to toddlers learning when to pull down their own pants in the bathroom and even when to flush and wash their hands, this adorably shaped board book is perfect for little ones who are ready to try using the potty. The story encourages little boys and girls to try something new and to keep practicing, turning any fears into cheers!
- Encourages curiosity and independence, while inspiring interest in toilet training
- Sweet rhymes throughout this potty training book help kids recognize and develop language patterns
- Sturdy board pages for little toddler hands to read over and over again
- A perfect resource for a little boy or girl learning to use the potty
- Add to the family collection of potty training books with more from Cottage Door Press!
0 stars based on 0 reviews