Design & Drill T-Rex
Roar into STEM learning with this prehistoric preschool engineering and construction playset! Snap four pieces together to assemble your dinosaur and use the included screwdriver to add eight decorative bolts. Then dig into dinosaur pretend play with your dino buddy, manipulating his movable mouth and legs as you play. Kid-friendly tools and assembly help develop fine motor and early engineering skills, while imaginative play builds creativity, vocabulary, and communications skills. It's a Cretaceous period construction adventure!
- LET'S GET BUILDING: Kids roar into creative play and build coordination skills as they snap and screw parts and pieces together to assemble a T-REX with movable mouth and legs
- INTRODUCE STEM LEARNING! The Design & Drill T-REX is the perfect introduction to STEM learning, basic engineering, and construction play
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Little ones learn the basics of simple construction and engineering while building fine motor skills with tools designed just for them. Pretend play with this prehistoric pal is the perfect way to build creativity, vocabulary, and communications skills, too
- INCLUDES: Four snap-together pieces, hand-held screwdriver, and eight decorative bolts
- THE PERFECT LEARNING ACTIVITY: This unplugged play experience is designed to keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom